Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 5 - A Song That Reminds Me Of Someone

Songs are such a personal thing aren't they? Having incredibly, ridiculously, talented friends I could simply post videos from any musical and that would remind me of one of my friends so had to think about this one a bit more...... so here goes - songs that remind me of people (in no particular order)

This one is for probably one of my dearest friends. I am unbelievably blessed to have this man in my life and even though I only get to see him about once a year for about 1/2 an hour I know in my heart that either of us would do anything for the other. Luv you Chrissybear!



This one??? Well this song is for someone who knows who they are and that is that ;)



and this one goes out to all the people who will probably never get to see this post as it is for friends only...... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment