Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 27 - My Favourite Female Artist

Okay so am NOT going to dedicate this entire blog to Barbra Streisand (even though it is damn tempting) so.... here we go - some of my very fav women artists....

What would ANY favourite woman artists blog of mine be without PINK! (apparently this is the number one indicator you are gay if you like her) .... well that is what I have read ha ha ha



and ADELE - only recently discovered her but OMG am obsessed with her :



and then there is IDINA (with a song from another of My Fav Musicals - A Chorus Line) - gosh I could go on all night... so maybe more than the standard three today



and this segues nicely into KRISTIN - why do all the woman I love only need ONE NAME.... MMM maybe there is a theme here after all - Women I love only noted by one name! :)



and to finish the ultimate ONE NAME STAR : CHER - so many songs to choose from - but luv this version of Walking in Memphis

No comments:

Post a Comment