Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 26 - Am Changing Things Up!

According to the 30 Day Song Challenge this and tomorrow are meant to be about instruments - and since I can't play an instrument for luv nor money have decided to change it to : My Favourite Male Artist and My Favourite Female Artist - so today is now Day 26 - My Favourite Male Artist. Well most people that know me REALLY well know I have a thing for Donny! So here he is the divine Mr D!



AND a bit of thing for Robbie as well - but which song!?! - well here he is with his ex arch nemesis and now best bud (men!) Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams' Duet Shame which basically catalogues their history!



my third gets a bit trickier - I mean I COULD just pop on Meatloaf but as he has already featured on here will pop on some.... mmm (hang on need to check my ipod) ........ okay so the most songs by a male apart from these two goes to..... John Barrowman ! (aka Captain Jack from Torchwood!)...and as a bonus one of my Favourite Songs from Musicals! DOUBLE TICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment