Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 19 - A Song From My Favourite Album

I am often asked - what ONE CD would you keep if you had to keep just one..... This is possibly the easiest question I am ever asked - quite simple Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf - it has everything you could possibly need from heavy metal to soaring love songs and mostly it is full of STORY songs.... one of the reasons I adore musicals so much - are the story songs - anyway enough about me... onto the music!



but since no-one wants an entire blog dedicated to Meatloaf (or maybe they do) chucking in a couple of other favourite albums - and after having seen Lady Antebellum in concert last night they have just shot straight to the top



and the unstoppable Dixie Chicks from their sublime album FLY

No comments:

Post a Comment